Monday, May 18, 2009

An Ode to Frodo

To be sung to the tune of the oldie, "Oh Carol"...

Oh Frodo
I am but a fool
Doggy i love you
Though you always drool
You lick me
And you jump around
But if you leave me
I'll be really down

Doggy i enjoy rubbing your belly
Almost as much as you
Though you're sometimes smelly
And i don't like your poo
I will always want you as my doggy
Though you sometimes run away
Oh Frodo
You're my sunny day!

lol! =)


In other news, i have a camp coming up, 30 May-2 June... it's a combined church family camp between 3 churches, and the SU team has been invited to do our Inter-Generational Camp thingy. do pray for me as i prepare sessions and games for this camp.


to end, here's a pic from the last IG Camp we ran (1-3 May). One of the IG games we ran was a station game, and this was the station i was in charge of: Scissors, Paper, Stone, Splash! =)

6 comments:

akmj said...

haha. it's funny :)

siehjin said...

thanks angela... glad you laughed =)

Unknown said...

Hi.. the picture looks fun... I hope you having fun too...

yikyee83 said...

jin, the game looks fun to play, can teach me? any other??? i'm going to have youth camp soon...faster give me some games..hahaha..if u dun mind email me yikyee83@yahoo.com.
thanks thanks...

siehjin said...

arnan: some of the time, yeah, i'm having fun =)

meng yee: have emailed you =)

Liz said...

Awww. I'm sure Frodo would cry buckets after reading that! So touching!!! XD